At-Home Virtual Cultural Dinner
Time & Location
About the Event
Enjoy a cultural dinner box right from your home. The at-home cultrual dinner is a way to try different cuisines from around the world made by different immigrant chefs from the Greater DC area.
Every ticket includes:
- 7/8-course meal with a variety of appetizers, entrees and desserts from a surprise country
- 2 unique non-alcoholic beverages
- Cultural goodies from the featured country
- Free delivery by our team straight to your home
- Zoom details to our virtual presentation that evening from our featured chef
Our featured chef and/or our cultural ambassadors will guide the winners through the taste, ingredients, and cultural importance of the cuisine during the virtual presentation. Deliveries will occur a couple hours before the presentation start time of 7pm .
The only eligibility requirements is that you live within the following regions
- Washington D.C. - Anywhere in D.C.
- Maryland - Montgomery County or Prince George's County
- Virginia - Fairfax County or Arlington County
All dinners are prepared and packaged under strict COVID-19 adherence.