The Land of Truth Pop-Up Dinner (Bloomingdale)
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for The Land of Truth Pop-up Dinner as we explore dishes and drinks from a secret cuisine prepared by a locally owned-immigrant restaurant in the Greater D.C.
Guests will be treated to an authentic 7-course dinner with 2 traditional drinks at an undisclosed location in Bloomingdale, Washington D.C. A Cultural Ambassador will guide guests through the dish history, ingredients, cultural significance and share other personal stories about the country and cuisine throughout the event.
- General street parking is available at venue.
- Please provide dietary/allergic food restriction upon registration.
- Masks are encouraged between dining segments of the dinner but is not mandatory.
- Guests will be provided the event address the day before the event.
- Event is BYOB.
- Please note at registration if you are part of a group and would like to be seated together.
*We will offer full refunds to anyone experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, such as a cold, fatigue, and sore throat, prior to the event.
- Early Bird Ticket (Ends 8/8)$50$500$0
- General Ticket$60$600$0